The Duke Mansion is a beautiful backdrop to your bridal portraits. We would be delighted to have you with us for this special occasion. The Duke Mansion does charge a $350.00 sitting fee for use of the property.
This fee includes:
- Up to 3 hours use of indoor and outdoor space that is available and not being used for and event or for set up for a private event
- A space to change
- Access to The Duke Mansion for up to (4) people:
- the photographer
- the photographer’s assistant
- A guest. (Any other guests that would like to be on property during the photoshoot must be approved by The Duke Mansion)
Here are a few details about portraits at our historic venue:
- We ask that all hair and makeup is done offsite, but will gladly provide you with a room/space to change in and refresh during the scheduled times of the portrait.
- We will do our best to schedule the photoshoot during a slower event time, and we appreciate that you will not access occupied spaces.
- Due to the nature of our business, we cannot guarantee access to any specific location for the shoot, but thankfully with 4 ½ acres of gorgrous grounds, you will have the opportunity for many unique shots.
- We ask to not move any furniture.
- If items are moved, it is your responsibility to make sure that it goes back in its original place. Please make sure that all doors are closed and all trash is discarded in the appropriate receptacle.
- We would like to remind you that our staff will be working during the time of your portrait and will need full access to the home. Thank you for working around our staff and their work schedule.
- Any damage to The Duke Mansion or the property will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Overnight guestrooms are not included in the portrait fee.
- We do require the portrait fee is paid in full prior to the commencement of the portrait session.
We recommend Sunday and Monday for your portrait, as those are typically slower event days, allowing you more access to The Duke Mansion and the grounds. Friday and Saturday’s are rarely booked for portraits.
For more information, or to book your portrait, please contact Kaitlyn Hutzel.